Photo Inspiration

When researching music magazines and photoshoots I came across this one of Blood Red Shoes that I found particularly interesting. I like the way that the band members are seemingly oblivious to each other and emotionless; yet their nudity makes the photos much more personal. There is a lot of contrast in emotion and colour in these photographs which makes them appealing to the eye but also enigmatic as we question what the story is behind them. The style is very artistic and symbolic; for my magazine I hope to take photos in a similar style to these (without the nudity!) as they are very visually interesting and pleasing. I also looked at a lot of photos that were taken outside and had a summery, naturalistic feel to them; if the weather isn't too cold and wet I plan to take idea into account as well. I will experiment with different styles of photos and research further into photo shoots and methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment