Feedback

Today I presented my pitch to the class and told them the basic details of what I plan to do with my magazine. I told them that I wanted to make it about general music but focus on Britpop/Indie/Rock music. My title choice was between Sounds and The Beat so I asked for people's opinions on title choice. I've also planned to have a monochrome colour scheme with one or two brighter colours to make it stand out, and decided to take photos of people in naturalistic, casual poses.
My feedback was that my idea was overall very developed and a good one to use but I need to think of conventions to make my magazine stand out. I have decided to call it the Beat as the overall consensus was that this is the most catchy, interesting title and it has a 'beat' to it.
Feedback for My Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment