Moodboards

1: Band Photographs Moodboard & Inspirations
click to enlarge


With this moodboard I gathered a collection of photographs from shoots of bands that I like. Overall I aimed to create a naturalistic, relaxed feel with this moodboard and I think I achieved it. I don't enjoy photos that seem to posed and I like these as they help you to see the artists relaxed; it can help you feel more connected with them. In some of the photos you can see a lot of the outdoors and nature; I would like to do the same kind of thing with my own photographs and magazine but it could be hard as I will be creating it during the winter months.

Moodboard 2: Magazine Covers
click to enlarge

With this moodboard I gathered 8 front covers of music magazines about genres I enjoy and annotated 3. This proved useful as it gave me a better idea of what I want to do with my front cover - I want it to be simplistic, to the point, and with an almost monochrome colour scheme. I might employ Spin's technique of keeping everything monochrome but the logo and things that I want to stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment